Sunday, February 20, 2011

Reese turned 7 months old last week. As I say every month....how is this possible???? She had a little belly ache while I was taking her pictures. Luckily, she looks really cute when she's trying to poop. :)








Last Saturday, Jordan, Olivia, & Audrina came over for a visit. It was so cute to see Reese & Audrina interact. In their earlier playdates, Audrina was interested in Reese, but there was no mutual fascination. This time, Reese was army crawling to be close to her, & Audrina was giving her toys. She also tried to give her a kiss, which Reese wasn't sure what to think of, but it was super cute. It definitely made us feel like we need to get Reese around other kids more often.








Matt's dad gave him & his brothers Blackhawks tickets for Christmas, & the game was on Sunday. We dressed Reese up in her Blackhawks onesie that her Uncle Brian (Gunier) gave her when she was born.














We have been so bad at uploading video lately. I'm posting a video of Reese's army crawl. It's about 2 weeks outdated, so she is incredibly faster & more efficient now. I'm guessing that she will be crawling in the next week. She is so close. She gets up on her hands & knees, & rocks back & forth like crazy. She has started jumping with her knees. She will also stomp them in place. She just hasn't quite figured out how to start the forward motion. She also gets up on her hands & feet & sticks her butt way up in the air, & then exercises her legs back & forth. We keep waiting for her to take off crawling (and I keep crying on my way to work, worried that I'm going to miss it). But, anyways, here's a video of her army crawling, before it becomes old news. :)



Here is another video of Reese's latest trick. She has started trying to climb out of the bathtub. Seriously. She has never attempted to climb anything else, but she has decided that the bathtub is the place to start. It's almost impossible to bathe her now that she has figured this out. As soon as we sit her down, she is trying to stand up. As you can see in the video, I always have my hands ready to catch her. As you can also see, I am usually ready to catch her when she falls backwards. Yesterday was the first time that Reese actually tried to climb out completely. So, in the future, I will be prepared for the forward plunge. :) Oh, and don't worry, since this video nicely displays our daughter's bare bottom, it is unlisted on YouTube, which means that you can only view it if I provide it to you, as I'm doing here (so no creepos can view it). :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. This is all adorable, but, Reese and Matt army crawling together???? SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete