Last week, I decided that I wanted to make a Valentine's Day outfit for Reese. It all started when I tried to find an official Valentine's Day shirt for her, & they were sold out everywhere. So, I decided that I would make one with an iron on decal. Then, I knew that I would need a matching tutu, so I decided to make that too. And, what good is a tutu without a giant hair flower to match? So, I bought some fabric for that as well. Matt was REALLY excited about all of this because it meant that he got to take a trip to Joann Fabric with me, which is one of his favorite places to go. It brings back really wonderful childhood memories of many trips to Joann Fabrics with his mom while he was growing up. He gets really nostalgic each time we go there. Or impatient. One or the other. :) Anyways, I was really happy with the way everything turned out.
I took Reese's pictures last week, & she was in a great mood for them. I used extreme self control, & I only took 27 pictures. I know this seems like a lot, but when I took her Christmas pictures, it took almost 100, so I really did exhibit self control on this one. I'm using even more self control by only showing you 9 of them. You're welcome.
Yesterday, I was trying to take pictures of Reese is another Valentine's Day shirt, & she discovered something very upsetting (to me): she can get away from me & my camera now. This is no good. But, this time, the trick was on her. She tried to go from a seated position to her hands & knees, but she didn't quite clear her left foot, so she couldn't go anywhere. I was a nice mommy, & I helped her out. After I snapped a few pictures.
I'm not sure what this face is, but I thought it was pretty funny.
Reese has learned that she can yell to get attention now. We first noticed it when we were at Children's Memorial last week. Any time someone new would come into the waiting room, Reese would yell until she got their attention, & then she would smile at them. She did the same thing to the people at the table next to us when we were out to lunch yesterday. It's pretty cute, although I'm not sure if anyone else appreciates how cute her yelling is besides us. :)
We have been working hard on all of the exercises that the physical therapist at Children's Memorial gave us last week, & we officially start physical therapy tomorrow morning. It's at 9:00, which, coincidentally, is also the time of her morning nap (it was the only time they had). This should be interesting! :)
I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!!!!
She is such a doll!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot get over how freaking cute she is!!
ReplyDelete