Reese rolled over from tummy to back for the first time on Thursday night! I put her on her blanket for tummy time. She was lifting her head up so high, & we were "talking" & laughing. Matt left to go to basketball, & as soon as he walked out the door, she started rocking on her belly. He had forgotten something, so he ran back in the house. I yelled to him to come in the living room, & he walked in just in time to see her roll over. I flipped her back to her belly, and she did it again. But, now she hasn't done it again since. I have kept her on her belly constantly for the last 3 days (with video camera in hand), and she doesn't seem to have any interest in doing it again. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe it's a new trick. We'll see. So, since I have kept her on her belly a TON ever since then, that's the only position I have other pictures of her in. :)
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween
Today was Reese's 1st Halloween. We invited some friends (and our parents, of course) over to hang out & eat some junk food during trick or treat hours. We figured that it would be fun for our friends to bring over their little ones in costume, since they're still too young to go trick or treating. Reese tolerated her monkey costume, & the day was a success. :)







Reese rolled over from tummy to back for the first time on Thursday night! I put her on her blanket for tummy time. She was lifting her head up so high, & we were "talking" & laughing. Matt left to go to basketball, & as soon as he walked out the door, she started rocking on her belly. He had forgotten something, so he ran back in the house. I yelled to him to come in the living room, & he walked in just in time to see her roll over. I flipped her back to her belly, and she did it again. But, now she hasn't done it again since. I have kept her on her belly constantly for the last 3 days (with video camera in hand), and she doesn't seem to have any interest in doing it again. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe it's a new trick. We'll see. So, since I have kept her on her belly a TON ever since then, that's the only position I have other pictures of her in. :)


Reese rolled over from tummy to back for the first time on Thursday night! I put her on her blanket for tummy time. She was lifting her head up so high, & we were "talking" & laughing. Matt left to go to basketball, & as soon as he walked out the door, she started rocking on her belly. He had forgotten something, so he ran back in the house. I yelled to him to come in the living room, & he walked in just in time to see her roll over. I flipped her back to her belly, and she did it again. But, now she hasn't done it again since. I have kept her on her belly constantly for the last 3 days (with video camera in hand), and she doesn't seem to have any interest in doing it again. Maybe it was a fluke. Maybe it's a new trick. We'll see. So, since I have kept her on her belly a TON ever since then, that's the only position I have other pictures of her in. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment