Reese got her first set of vaccines on Thursday afternoon. She did SO good! They did one in each leg, & they did them simultaneously so it was over really quickly. She cried for a brief second, but she was fine as soon as they handed her back to us. She was totally fine until about 7:00 that night. At that point, she got reeeeeally fussy, & she would scream bloody murder if you just barely brushed against her little legs (which was hard to avoid while holding her, moving her, & changing her diaper. It was SO sad. I hate that she has to go through this so many more times, but I know it's what's best for her. Here are her cute chubby legs with her bandaids.

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful week, so I'll just give you lots of pictures!













Her Baby Legs finally fit (well, sort of), and they look so cute on her little legs!


No comments:
Post a Comment