Sunday, July 25, 2010

3 years ago today, Matt proposed while we were in Paris. It's been an eventful 3 years since then! Our day today will be much different from that day in Paris, but just as much of an adventure!



Things have been going great the last few days. Reese's first pediatrician visit on Friday went really well. She is already back up to her birth weight, which they don't expect until 2 weeks of age. It's no surprise that she's gaining weight quickly, because she's quite the little piglet! She's perfectly healthy in every other way as well. :)

We have nicknamed Reese "monkey" because she always makes these little monkey noises in her sleep, and, well, she's really hairy. :) Seriously, she's proving the evolution theory. Her upper arms & back are covered in hair. The pediatrician made a joke at her appointment that we could wax her once she is 2 months old. He said that it's just immature hair, and it will fall out. Poor baby. You can see what we're talking about in this picture. Too funny.



We took our first big grocery shopping trip to Target today with baby in tow, & it was a success. Matt was going to go by himself, but I needed to get out of the house. It felt so good to breathe some fresh air!!!

Matt goes back to work tomorrow, and I'm so sad. I start crying every time I think about it. My mom is coming over to help me this week, so I'll have plenty of assistance, but it's been so nice having him here & having family time. It's been such a nice week, & I'm not ready for it to be over already!







2 comments:

  1. Awww! She is adorable! Happy 3 year engage-aversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I love the cute little arm hair lol! I am sure it will fall out ;)

    ReplyDelete