Sunday, June 13, 2010

Overwhelmed

Okay, this is going to be a mini blog post because I am absolutely exhausted, & I need to get to bed. But, I had to post and say that Matt & I are completely overwhelmed by all of the love and generosity our family & friends have shown us this weekend. We have had the best weekend celebrating the upcoming arrival of Baby G with our friends and family. The 2 showers that were thrown for us this weekend were absolutely perfect. They both had so many beautiful details that were so perfectly planned out. We feel so loved, and we are so grateful for all of the wonderful gifts we were given, but most of all, we are grateful for all of the amazing people we have to share our excitement with. I promise to post lots of pictures this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment