Monday, June 14, 2010

Family Shower

On Sunday, my sister threw a family shower at my mom's house. They both worked so hard on everything. It was a "Garden Tea Party" theme, & it was soooo cute!!!! I'm so sad that we didn't get a chance to take pictures before everyone arrived. I also forgot to take a picture of the food table, but it was so cute, & the foods were all very frilly & delicious!

They decorated with lots and lots of tissue paper balls:


All of the tables were set up outside:


The tables were decorated with adorable diaper cakes:


We had tea with our cake:


My sister, me, and my mom:


My mother-in-law and I:


We got soooo many gifts. This little girl is already spoiled rotten. Here are a couple of my favorites:

This is the beautiful sweater, hat, and booties that my mother-in-law made for the baby. They totally made me cry when I opened them. I think I want to frame them & hang them in the nursery until she is big enough to wear them. They are too pretty to hide in a closet!!!


My mom got us our Moses Basket (which is pink, but looks peach in this picture).


After we got home from the shower, I couldn't resist going through everything again & playing with the most girly gifts.

Here is her new collection of footwear:


This is her hat collection (courtesy of Jacqi, Tara, & Olivia):


I challenge someone to find an outfit that this little girl doesn't have a headband to match. :) My mom & Olivia got us tons of ADORABLE headbands, bows, & hair clips!!!


I can't believe how many adorable outfits she has already:


This little girl is spoiled rotten already. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great shower! I can't believe all the hair stuff she has already :-) Cute!

    ReplyDelete