Sunday, March 28, 2010

We're Getting a Kick Out of This Baby

Baby G is starting to kick harder & harder. Matt can feel her all the time now. This afternoon, I was laying on the couch reading, & I noticed that I could see a couple of the kicks on the outside of my belly. Very cool.

Matt & I have made our 1st baby purchases. We have been so good about not buying anything so far, but we couldn't resist when we went to Buy Buy Baby last week. We found this adorable onesie to dress her in for her 1st St. Patrick's Day next year:



We also bought her 1st book: "The Cat In The Hat" by Dr. Seuss. Matt has started reading it to my belly so the baby can learn the sound of his voice (I think she hears mine plenty!). It feels silly, but I think it's so sweet. :)



Here is my belly picture from today: 23 weeks, 3 days:

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to rub that belly! :) The first book I bought Austin was also a Dr. Seuss - funny!

    ReplyDelete