Okay, I started the blog less than a month ago, & I'm already behind. Surprise, surprise. Easter was busy, busy, busy, but we had a great weekend visiting lots of family. Brian, Jacqi, & Austin (my sister, her husband, & 5 month old) were home for the weekend, & we had a great time visiting with them. I can't believe how much Austin has grown since we saw him in December, & it makes me sad that we're missing out on so much with him. But, we got to see a milestone when they were home--he rolled over for the first time on Easter! It was so exciting to see him working on it all weekend, & then finally making the roll. He is too cute!

Baby G & Austin got Easter baskets from my mom & dad, & they were so cute!!! Baby G got her 1st White Sox outfits. I can't wait to dress her in them!!!! This little girl is spoiled already. :)


Here is my baby bump at 24 weeks taken on Easter:
No comments:
Post a Comment