Sunday, we took a little ride up to Pottery Barn Kids, & picked up a set of sheets for the nursery so we can start picking paint colors. While we were there, I got completely distracted by this adorable mobile, & bought it as the first piece of decor for Baby G's room.

For those of you following the bedskirt saga, I found the coveted bedskirt brand-new on Ebay, & ordered it for $35 less than it would have been through PBK. It should arrive this week, & I am so excited to see this beauty in person. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I fell in love with a bedskirt from Pottery Barn Kids that is only available online. I went to order it, & found that PBK was going to charge me $17 for S&H, & I just couldn't do it. So, I've been trying to figure out how I could avoid paying PBK this ridiculous amount of money, & still get the bedskirt of my dreams. Okay, that's a little dramatic, but I really, really wanted it. So, let's hope that I like it when it arrives, because there are no returns on Ebay! I will post a picture when it arrives. But, for now, I will leave you with today's belly picture at 25 weeks, 3 days:
No comments:
Post a Comment