I am now 22 weeks pregnant (more than halfway there, yay!). I have been feeling great. I am so thankful that this pregnancy has been so easy so far, & I hope it continues. I started wearing maternity clothes about two weeks ago, & it has been so fun to start showing the bump (which is growing like crazy!!!!). I can't believe how much my body has changed in the last couple weeks!
We took a babymoon to Puerto Vallarta last week. We spent 5 days at the Riu Vallarta, & it was wonderful. We had such a great time just relaxing on the beach & spending time together. On vacation, a stranger noticed the baby bump for the 1st time. We went to dinner one night, & the waiter smiled & said, "How is your baby?," and pointed to my belly. Matt grinned ear to ear like a proud daddy. :) I don't know if he was as proud when I decided to wear a bikini on the beach. lol I was originally planning to wear tank tops over my bikinis, but after realizing that most of the MEN on our resort looked more pregnant than I did, I decided to bare the belly. It was so much more comfortable--tanks tops are cold when wet!!!
I'll leave you with some vacation pictures for your viewing pleasure (don't worry, no bikini pics!).
You are such a beautiful couple. We can't wait to meet Esmeralda. She is going to be adorable and Cora can't wait to play with her:)
ReplyDelete