December has been a busy, busy month. We have had a ton of fun. :)
Charlie turned 18 months last week, so we had a little photo shoot. :) I wanted photos of him in his crib, because something tells me he's going to be climbing out of it before long. And I love the way he snuggles his blanket. It's pretty much his favorite thing ever.
Charlie will pretend anything is a phone. Here's he is answering a rectal thermometer. "Hello!" (Don't worry, he's getting a phone for Christmas.)
Charlie has a question!


We turned Reese's carseat forward facing in my car because she hit the rear facing limit of 35 whopping pounds a couple weeks ago. She has been enjoying seeing the world as we drive, and I enjoy turning around and being able to see her (when I'm a passenger, haha).
Last weekend, we took the kids to Chicago. It was a little crazy trying to keep Charlie happy, but it was a great trip overall, and the city looked so pretty in the snow.
This week, my mom came over. We baked cinnamon rolls and made gingerbread houses. Reese had a blast!
Charlie has really been loving to color lately, and it actually keeps him busy for a reasonable amount of time (5-6 minutes).
We had a light snow today, and it looked so pretty outside, so I took the kids out for some photos. Enjoy! :)
Next stop, Christmas!! :)



























































































No comments:
Post a Comment