Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sleepy Baby

Charlie is 8 days new now and doing great. We are definitely still in the honeymoon phase. He is sleeping the days away, and it's a rare treat to see him with his eyes open. He's been great at night too. He wakes anywhere from 2-4 times to eat and have his diaper changed, and he goes right back to sleep. I'm getting spoiled, and I'm going to be tired when this boy starts becoming more alert! But for now, I'm enjoying my sleepy baby and having fun taking pictures of his peaceful sleep. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I couldn't do a blog post without including our gal pal. Reese is still doing great with Charlie. We spent the day at my mom's today. My Grandma Betty came over to meet Charlie, and he enjoyed the day snuggling in her arms. Reese and I sneaked away for a quick walk to see the flowers in the area around the library behind my parents house. Reese had a fun day playing with all of the toys at Grandma and Grandpa's, and she really enjoyed her broccoli for lunch. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment