Olivia and Jordan (Audrina's parents) welcomed a baby boy, Beckett, into their family a week before Charlie was born. They came to visit and it's so exciting that Reese and Charlie will both have playmates now!
We celebrated Matt's first Father's Day with two kids.
I made him a new "DAD" photo with both kiddos to replace the one I did with Reese last year.
I wanted to get a nice picture of Reese and Charlie wearing their "Big Sister" and "Little Brother" shirts together, but this was what I got instead.
And here's Charlie really being a great little brother, letting his sister cover him in Dora stickers. He's such a good sport already.
We enjoyed a fun day at the pool last Sunday. We're hoping to spend a lot of time there this summer!
We just finished up a great visit with Brian, Jacqi, Austin, and Callie. They came into town for over a week long visit, and it's been great to have everyone together. Austin and Reese fight like brother and sister (which makes me a little scared for when my own kids start fighting like brother and sister), but they love each other like crazy and are always wanting the other one around. Luckily, my mom kept them very busy with projects to try to keep the fighting to a minimum.
I love this fluffy butt and these chubby legs.
Callie is the happiest baby. Ever.
Charlie is pretty awesome too.
Reese is kind of obsessed with Callie. Grandpa helped her hold her one morning.
She's getting so strong!
She's just waiting for her modeling career to take off.
Brian, Jacqi, Austin, Callie, my mom, Reese, Charlie, and I all went to the zoo on Monday. The weather was perfect, and we had a great day. Reese and Austin especially liked the Children's zoo, and Austin was nice enough to put this goat in a headlock so Reese could get a closer look.
My favorite was the butterfly exhibit. I have wanted to go in there for a long time!
I'm so bummed that this butterfly's wings are so beaten up because it kind of ruins the picture. Ooops, I mean because I feel so badly for the butterfly.
The giraffes are always one of my favorites.
My heart melted today watching Reese sing to Charlie while he was sleeping.
Daddy and his little man.
We tried to take some family pictures before we said our goodbyes tonight. I got a few good pictures of Jacqi's family.
Unfortunately, it didn't work out so well for us. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment