Charlie Bear had his first haircut last night. As you can see, he's needed one for quite some time, but I haven't been ready. I was afraid he would look too grown up! But Matt put his foot down and said that the mullet had to go. Sigh. I guess it's for the best. :)
Olivia let him feel the clippers buzzing, and he thought it was hilarious.
He was wiggling all over the place, I don't know how Olivia kept up!
She gave him a comb to distract him, so that helped. :)
Don't worry, it was new. :)
Doesn't he look handsome?!
And then it was our gal pal's turn. Her hair is unbelievably thick, and the curls make it get so tangled. Combing it is a battle, several times a day. So....I decided to shorten it to see if it helps.
Surveying her new look. She said, "Mom! Remember earlier when my hair was longer?!"
Of course, she sat there with her always faithful companion, Bear Bear.
She did Bear Bear's hair while Olivia braided her hair.
She looks so grown up!
Best buds. :)

















Great haircuts for some great little ones!
ReplyDelete